Effective May 1, 2018
WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a small amount of data stored on your computer or other device (such as mobile phone or tablet). Cookies can be session cookies (these last for your online session and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser) or persistent cookies (these stay on your computer or device after you close your browser and last for the period of time programmed in the cookie and are activated each time you visit the site where the cookie was generated).
Cookies are commonly used to help your browsing experience and provide more information about your interactions and interests. This information is generally used to make content, services and advertising more relevant and useful during future visits. Cookies do not include personal information about you (such as, for example, your name).
To learn more about cookies in general, you can visit sources such as http://www.cookiecentral.com.
The following is a list of cookies we use on our website and services.
• Personalization Cookies – these cookies are used to recognize if you’ve visited our website previously so that we can improve, enhance & customize the website and services experience for you.
• Subscription Cookies – these cookies are used to identify if you have previously opted into or subscribed to our services.
• Third Party Cookies – these cookies are used by our third-party partners to improve their services, advertising, targeting and customizations of their solutions which we use on our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can opt-out of receiving cookies from a variety of ad providers and ad servers by visiting the following sites and following the instructions provided: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ and http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
The following are some third-party partners currently being used on our website and services. For our third-party partners, if you’d like to better understand their policies and how to manage their cookies directly you can access the provided link next to each partner.
- Content.Ad – advertising solution for content recommendation/native ads: https://content.ad/privacy-policy/
• Facebook – user data policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other
• Google AdSense – advertising solution for display ads: https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/policies/privacy/ and you can opt-out at https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en
• Google Affiliate Partners – advertising solution for search based ads: https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/policies/privacy/ and you can opt-out at https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en
• Google Analytics – analytics tool used to measure site traffic and other site performance metrics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
• PowerInbox – advertising solution for content recommendation/native ads: https://powerinbox.com/privacy-policy/ and you can opt-out at http://www.aboutads.info/choices
• RevContent – advertising solution for content recommendation/native ads: https://faq.revcontent.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2703838-revcontent-s-privacy-and-cookie-policy and you can opt-out on that same page
• Taboola – advertising solution for content recommendation/native ads: https://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy & https://www.taboola.com/cookie-policy and you can opt-out at https://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy#optout
• Yahoo – advertising solution for search based ads: https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/index.htm and you can opt-out at https://aim.yahoo.com/aim/us/en/optout/
• ZergNet – advertising solution for content recommendation/native ads: https://www.zergnet.com/privacy